Hi everyone,
I've been struggling to get very far on this one so far so need to pick up the pace! Hopefully over the coming week I'll accomplish that. I really get t& like the emphasis on the physical resurrection. I'm looking forward to see what he says the implications are - that's just what I'm getting into now.
Have some ground to cover!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
way to go dad. I read chpt. 5 last night and was going to post something just to give people a reminder of the time table. With the time left I think I need to average 9 pages a day to finish by the 2nd.
I like the book too, but wrestling with whether or not I believe he is over-stating a couple things - I'll try to drop a post when I can.
i'm reading the last chapter. we on for friday? at toms?
Post a Comment