Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Crunch

You may be feelin' it if you have to make up a lot of ground for this week :)

FYI, We got the go ahead to meet again at Tom & Karen's in the LBC so let's do same time, same place. I think we did 6pm - 9pm right ?

I have 3 chapters to go to finish and be cleared to be able to propose a book for the next round. 3 chapters doesn't sound that bad, but it's like 90 pages left which feels like a lot given my schedule this week.

I think there's some good stuff here that I'm excited to here your thoughts about. Wright's discussion on the parousia has perhaps been the most intriguing or thought provoking for me and I'm at that point in the book where I'm starting to read his thoughts on how some of this understanding should effect life and ministry in and through the church.

Looking forward to finally resuming together on Friday and hanging with you all. Hope you all can make it.

We may need to do a slightly shorter book next time that lets us meet a little quicker than 2 months :) Maybe like a comic book or something.

No comments: