I'm about a 3rd of the way through, which is unusual for me to be this on it. I'm challenged by his views of literal, bodily resurection and ascension, not necessarily in whether or not I believe him but more for what the practical implications are for my life. For example; The Christian culture I'm exposed to I think is quite gnostic and dualistic, mindsets and beliefs that I've been greatly influenced by, and see perpetuated by believers every day but am realizing their limited power as I seek to live out kingdom impact in my life. More on this another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
way to be the pioneer of posting dude! You're bringing up a good issue that I've thought about too. If this is the more historically accurate understanding of resurrection - then ministry or the way we go about our Christian living should very much be different.
Post a Comment