Friday, April 3, 2009

lockin' in

Because I hold Adam & Rocky responsible for us reading this book, I'm proposing that they do a "heart-lock in" together during the next book club.

I actually just finished the book and appreciated some things about it, but it's definitely not my type of reading material and wanted to finish it and move on to other things ASAP.

There should be some good room for discussion since some of you might have been into it.

Just finished the Hitler book I was reading too - that's a trippy book and would have been a fascinating one to read together. But then you would all feel as dirty as I do for having read it.

Enjoy your efforts to read the book. Remember to do a "cut-thru" if you're having problems with the book to get to your issues or to do "freeze frames" if you just need to commune with your heart.

No comments: