Hey all,
Great times tonight fellas. 7 in attendance - that's the best we've had in a long time. And welcome to Israel who now is in the mix. Great discussion tonight and now that we've put "How We Love" behind us we're going to announce our new book.
Adam proposed HeartMath Solution and it won in a very close vote to break a 3 way tie with the Kite Runner and Reconciliation: The Ubuntu Theology of Desmond Tutu. The link is:
http://www.amazon.com/HeartMath-Solution-HeartMaths-Revolutionary-Intelligence/dp/006251606X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236401507&sr=1-1
I must confess - I'm curious as well as a little bit skeptical on this one, but I trust Adam :) And since it involves bringing the head and heart into union I'm intrigued. I can always use a little more of that.
Next Meeting: Friday, April 17th at 6:30pm. That gives us 6 weeks to take care of business. As always, feel free to post anything relevant to what we're reading or anything irrelevant.
See you all soon,
BV
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment