Friday, January 23, 2009

Next Up - Some Lovin'

Hey all - it was good times tonight for those that made it.

Wanted to let you know that next up for the book club is How We Love . It comes highly recommended. It's a way shorter book that will also read much faster as well. It beat out "The Last Lecture" and "The Poetry of Piety" in a close vote.

The date we landed on is March 6th and we'll start at 6:30pm this time.

For those that are in progress on team of rivals I hope you see it through to the end because that was truly a great book. Nice pick Rock.

2 comments:

Rock said...

I echo that...great discussion tonight. I have such a better grasp of Lincoln and his significance as a leader and president. Thanks to those who kept me honest on this one...I still have 150 pages to go and I'm motivated to finish. Pretty powerful book.

Beav said...

have you finished yet?